Another type of work we do are studies and projects for the economic performance of individual buildings or groups of buildings of an entity, thanks to the knowledge acquired in Senior Business Management at San Telmo Business School.
We analyze and provide solutions from the architectural strategy on aspects such as business optimization, space utilization, economic viability, profitability of the use of the building or return on investment.
What does our real estate economic and financial viability service include?
- Analysis of the current situation: visit to the buildings, data collection of the properties, interviews to the people who work in it.
- Analysis of the regulations affecting the buildings and other links.
- Analysis of the business, both at the operational and functioning level as well as at the accounting and financial level.
- Study of the business model and the market.
- Proposal of strategy and objectives.
- Proposal of the architectural operations derived from the proposed strategy.